[Ceilidhsoc] Ceilidh next Friday!

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Fri Apr 29 20:55:27 BST 2005

Hello everyone,

Hoping one and all are well. It's about time for our next ceilidh, so here
are the details!:

>Fri 6th May
>8:30 - late
>Sheffield Royal Society For The Blind Institute, Mappin Street (off West
Street - for more directions, please see
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/map.html)

>Trinculo are your band for the evening at another opportunity to dance
the >night away at Sheffield Royal Society for the Blind's Hall. Their
caller will >be PIF, who we have pinched from the new Manchester Ceilidh
series.

Prices: Ceilidhsoc ceilidhs are £2.00 for members before 9pm, £3.00
members after 9pm (or 50p off with a flyer), and £4.00 for non-members.
However, you can register to be a member for £3.00 when you arrive and you
then get your first ceilidh (that one!) free, and you also get lots of
lovely emails from me to tell you when the next ceilidhs are.

We had loads of new members join up last time, so come down, bring your
friends, and dance the night away to a great band. A better way to spend a
Friday night? I can't find one!

Hope to see you all there,

G xx