[Ceilidhsoc] New year ceilidh action

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Tue Jan 11 14:05:38 GMT 2005

Hi,

I hope everybosdy had a good Christmas and has now recovered from the new
years festivities. It's a few weeks until the next CeilidhSoc
ceilidh,however I know you'll all be suffering from ceilidh withdrawal
symptoms (and looking for a well earned revision break). So here are the
details of a couple of ceilidhs this month featuring Ceilidhsoc related
bands and callers:

-Ceilidh with Derwenna and caller Jenny Langridge @ Phoenix Ceilidhs,
Golborne (nr Manchester)
Friday 14th January 8pm - 11.30pm
Golborne Catholic Club, High St., Golborne WA3 3BG
see www.lesession.co.uk/phoenix for further details.

-Trinculo are playing at Ryburn 3Step in Brighouse on Saturday 15th
January, details at www.ryburn3step.org.uk

-Ceilidhsoc Ceilidh
8:30 - late
Fri 4th February
The first ceilidh of the new year at our regular venue of Sheffield Royal
Society for the Blind's Hall.

The weekly music/beer session in the Red House pub (see www.ceilidhsoc.org
for a map) continues throughout the year; so if you fancy playing some
tunes, drinking some beer, having a laugh or all three come along this
evening (and every Tuesday) from 9ish.

Happy dancing!

See you in the pub.

Owain