[Ceilidhsoc] A reminder of Saturday's events

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Fri Nov 18 11:23:31 GMT 2005

Hi gang,

Don't forget all the goodies we have for you coming up tomorrow!!

Get yourself down to the Blind Institute on Mappin Street (you've all been
there before, it's where we have the ceilidhs on Friday nights!), as at
4pm we have a series of workshops led by the terribly talented Miss Jenny
'It's a Langridge to travel'. She will take you through the basics of our
dances, and show you how to polka properly without crashing (something
which I am ashamed to admit that I have never actually learned...hmm...).

After all that, there will be a chance to sit down and chill out, with a
bring and share tea that you have brought along. Please bring whatever you
would like to eat and drink, and share with your fellow ceilidhers.

In the evening is a chance to put into practice all that you have learned,
with a ceilidh featuring some great Ceilidhsoc musicians.

The workshop is completely free, you don't need a partner or any
experience. The ceildish is the usual 2/3 quid, and will run from 8.30
until late.

Get yourselves down there, it is going to be great! Additionally, don't
forget the Christmas meal that I mentioned in a previoud mail.

See you all soon,

Gideon xxx