[Ceilidhsoc] Next Ceilidhsoc event

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Mon Oct 31 18:25:25 GMT 2005

Hello to each and everyone of you, especially our new members who joined
at the last ceilidh.

It has been a long time since then, and it is indeed time for our next
event. Hope all those who attended the festival had a good time.

The next and forthcoming Ceilidhsoc ceilidh is this Friday, November 4th,
at the Sheffield Royal Institute for the Blind Hall, on Mappin Street
(http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/map.html). It will run from 8.20pm until late,
and wil feature some of Ceilidhsoc’s finest musicians, along with the
calling lawman, Sheriff John Brown. Usual SUCS rules apply, and they are:

Ceilidhsoc ceilidhs are £2.00 for members before 9pm, £3.00 members after
9pm (or 50p off with a flyer). However, you (or your non-member pals) can
register to be a member for £3.00 when you arrive and you/them then get
the first ceilidh (this one!) free, and you also get lots of lovely emails
from us to tell you when the next ceilidhs are

We will be joined by the Sheffield University Step Dance Society, who will
provide us with half-time entertainment with some of their fantastic step
dance. Be sure to check that out.

As per usual, we will be having our regular session, this Wednesday, at
the Red Deer, on Pit Street (see the map if you are unsure). This will run
from 9 onwards, and is proceeded by our Beginners Music workshop, which is
headed up by Alley, and runs from 8pm. Both events are free, but we do
usually collect contributions to help out with the hire of the room. This
is only ₤10, so is easily within our reach.

Look forward to seeing you all soon, as usual, any queries,
ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk

Thanks all,

Gideon xx