[Ceilidhsoc] One last chance to dance in '06!

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Mon Dec 4 18:25:19 GMT 2006

Now listen up everybody...

This Fiday, December 8th, is your last chance to dance, Ceilidhsoc style,
in 2006.

Friday sees our Christmas ceilidh extravaganza, featuring an all-star
scratch band alongside our very best callers.

The ceilidh will be held at our long-time home, The Royal Society For The
Blind Institute, on Mappin Street, off West Street. The event will be from
8.30 until late, but please arrive early, as this one is due to blow up!

All S.P. and running order is regular C'Soc business, which you all know
by now.

So don't sit at home on the exchanges, come dancing!!

All details are at www.ceilidhsoc.org.

See you all there,

Big G xxx