[Ceilidhsoc] Merry Christmas - put your santa's thinking hats on

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Wed Dec 20 12:08:41 GMT 2006

Merry Christmas guys,

You may have noticed some of the committee sporting new t-shirts, with a
new logo.  These were produced for us by the lovely Themos, who is
unfortunately based in Greece so can't do a full run for us really.

Anyway we'd like a slogan to go on the back and we'd like your help. So if
you're bored over Christmas we need your ideas. The slogan will go on the
back of the t-shirt, preferably in the same font as the logo (don't worry
about that). I've attached the logo, so have at it, almost all slogans
considered.

Bob