[Ceilidhsoc] Ceilidh this Saturday - St David's Day event with Derwenna

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Mon Feb 27 14:23:18 GMT 2006

Hi everyone,

Hope y'all are well, and that all those who were at IVFDF had a good weekend.

This Saturday, March 4th, we have a very exciting event happening right
here in Sheffield.

Derwenna, Sheffield's very finest Anglo-Welsh ceilidh outfit, present a St
David's Day celebration ceilidh.

The dance will be held at our regular venue, the Sheffield Royal Society
for the Blind Hall, on Mappin Street. Y'all are not sure wheres that is?
No problem...young Ben Reid has designed a map for aiding your quest to
said hall...it's at: http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/map.html . It's
interactive.

The band will be ably assisted by ace caller, Martyn Harvey, and will be
playing from 8.30 while late. Get there early mind, y'all'll not want to
miss out on your leek soup, which will be availble. Prices on the door
will be: 4/3/2before 9pm. The band will be complimented by Welsh interval
acts during the break.

If you would like to have a drink on the night, please being your own, or
use the nearby Red Deer pub. The venue will not have a bar on the night,
as was previously advertised.

Hope to see you all there, it's going to be a doozy, I do not need to tell
you that.

See you on the weekend,

G xxx , on behalf of derwenna.co.uk