[Ceilidhsoc] Ceilidhsoc session is back!

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Mon Jan 2 19:15:57 GMT 2006

Holla everybody,

I hope each and all of y'all had a happy and successful Holiday period, no
matter how you spent it. I hope you are, as I am, looking forward to
another year of hot ceilidhs, hot music, and, hopefully, some hot weather
come summer time!

The regular Ceilidhsoc session is back, this Wednesday, at 8pm, at the Red
Deer on Pit Street in the centre of Sheffield. Come and play, listen, and
hang out with us Ceilidhsocers.

We will have a sheet out with a list to which you can add your name for
the upcoming IVFDF Cambridge trip. The sooner we get this sorted, the
better, so we will have info on the festival as well.

Hope to see you all down there, and take good care.

G xxx