[Ceilidhsoc] Stop...put that book down...'cos we're back...

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Fri Jan 27 18:20:59 GMT 2006

Aha my young charges...you'd thought we had forgotten about you, didn't you?

Well fear ye not, because we are back.

The next Ceilidhsoc ceilidh is next Friday, February 3rd. It will star the
dream team, the fantastic band RANDOM, all the way live from old Watford
town. On the M-I-C will be the callin' lawman, Sheffield's own, Sheriff
John Brown.

As this is our first ceilidh after the Holidays and the exams, it is going
to be a barnstormer, so, please, get there early. The show must go on from
8.20-late, and it will be held at the Sheffield Royal Society For The
Blind Hall, Mappin Street, just off West St in town
(http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/map.html for the full S.P.).

Prices are still at pre-inflation levels, being a ridiculously reasonable
2 pounds for members before 9, and 3 pounds at all other times. If ou are
not a member of the most successful society on campus, its just 3 pounds
to join, and then you'll get that ceilidh for nothing! Get in there Mr
President!

We'll have flyers and a sign-up sheet for IVFDF 06, which I know you'll
want to get on, so just check at the front desk for all the info.

So I really look forward to seeing you there. Don't forget that the
beginners workshops and sessions are going on continuously throughout the
year, at the Red Deer pub, just around the corner from the Blind Hall,
every Wednesday. Action kicks off at 8pm.

See you all at the ceilidh, check out www.ceilidhsoc.org for more,
including our updated events list.

Y'all come now,

Gideon xx