[Ceilidhsoc] Christmas Meal!

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Mon Nov 20 17:11:59 GMT 2006

On the Wednesday (6th) instead of the session we will be having our annual
Christmas meal.  whoop whooop
And it'd be awesome if you could make it

This year it will be at ASK (on the main square outside city hall, face
John Lewis and it's on your right)

Menu costs, £15.95 and consists of

Platters of starters to share including:
Marinated Olives
Garlic Bread
Crostini al Tonno; Tuna mixed with celery, onion and mayonnaise served on
toasted Italian bread with fresh rocket and lemon oil
Bruschetta
Crostini al Taleggio e Funghi; Mushrooms served on a melted taleggio
cheese crostini with Rocket
Chevre Grill, topped with balsamic caramelised onions and tomatoes on
ciabatta

Main courses
Pizza:
Margherita
Pollo Piccante; spicy chicken, mushrooms, peppers
Cipollo; Roasted onions, spinach, grana padana, olives
Stromboli; Double pepperoni sausage
Tropicale; ham, mushrooms, pineapple

Pasta:
Spaghetti al Pomodoro; Tomato sauce with fresh tomatoes and basil
Spaghetti Carbonara; Pancetta in a creamy cheese sauce
Penne Paesana; Marinated chicken, sauteed mushrooms, pesto and toasted
pinenuts
Casareccia con Gorgonzola; Gorgonzola, walnuts and wilted spinach in a
cream sauce
Spaghetti al Tonno; Tuna, mushrooms, olives, garlic and white wine in
tomato sauce, drizzled with lemon oil

Salad:
Chicken and Avocado salad with mixed leaves, egg, croutons and olives in a
creamy house dressing

Desserts:
Chocolate cake with cream
Cranberry White Chocolate Cheescake

ASK is a decent resturant if there is something you would like left out of
a dish or want to check on the ingredients or anything they will be able
to do so.

So basically if you want to come EMAIL ME BEFORE NEXT SATURDAY!
Telling me that you want to come and your choice of main and dessert
Then I'll get it booked properly and I'll see you there
Love me oxoxoxo

PS. I'm selling all your IVFDF tickets to durham unless you buy them soon,
so If you want to come on the coach email me saying so at
jamesedd at hotmail.com