[Ceilidhsoc] Yes sir I can Ceilidh!

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Tue Oct 3 10:12:02 BST 2006

Hi folks,

Yes it's that time again, our next ceilidh is this Friday from 20:30 till
late at the Blind Institute on Mappin Street with Jennie Reid calling (see
www.ceilidhsoc.org for a map), this is our usual and fabulous venue and
the band line up is brilliant.

Prior to the ceilidh from 19:30 the lovely Jenny Reid will be leading a
Beginner's Ceilidh Workshop so if you feel nervous then is the time to
come along and learn the absolute basics.

In other news, the session is staying at the Red Deer (upstairs) on a
Wednesday night from 20:00 for the beginners and 21:00 for the more
experienced.

Also if you have a green membership card, make sure to swap it at the
ceilidh or session for one of our shiny new purple ones!

See you soon (I hope)

Bob