[Ceilidhsoc] Contra!

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Wed Sep 6 14:15:55 BST 2006

Ladies and Gentlemen,

   Our preparations for our return to activity continue despite a few
slight wobbles, but more on them in the future.  Just ensure you keep
saturday 23rd  free!

In other news our friends Sheffield Contra have an event to get those
dancing muscles warmed up again.

When?  Friday 15th Sept, 8 p.m.

Where?  Change of venue! Last contra there was an emergency change of
booking and the new hall turns out to be much better, so we will again be
at: St Andrew's United Reformed Church Hall, Upper Hanover Street, Sheffield
S10 2FQ, put SK34408680 into MultiMap for an accurate map. If you were to
come out of the Broomhall Centre and turn left, down to the dual carriage
way, and at the dual carriageway, turn left and go about 50 yds, you'd find
St Andrew's Church on your left, go through the gate as if to go in the
front door, but then go down the right-hand side of the building and in that
door.

It's still best to park in the vicinity of the Broomhall Centre and walk the
100 yards to the church hall. Phone 07765 600102 if you're lost on the day.
I might even hear my phone.

How Much?  £6 (£4 conc.)

Who's the band? Ian and Charley are on their own this time, which is still
pretty rockin'. But while you're here, check out their band Vertical
Expression's new website with info about upcoming events.
http://www.derwenna.co.uk/vertical-expression/

Who's the caller?  Probably Elmo, but you never know.

What's there to drink?  Water. Bring a bottle if you want something else.

For more information go to www.aphelia.co.uk/contra or get in touch with
Grace on 01663 734660 or at grace at aphelia.co.uk

I hope to see you there,

Bob