[Ceilidhsoc] Wilkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome!

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Thu Sep 21 21:26:57 BST 2006

To all of those who joined our mailing list at the activities fair,
welcome!  And thankyou to those fantastic people who gave up there free
time to help.

As many of you will be aware, our next ceilidh is on Saturday at
20:30-Midnight with the fantastic Random and our very own John Brown
calling the dances.  The dance is in Loxley Food Court in the main Union
Building (large amounts of signs will be going up I promise)  The price of
admission/membership (you get your first ceilidh free) is £3 from us on
the door, or through Give It A Go from the box office in the union in
advance.

The music playing session/social is still being finalised - so more
details of that when we have confirmed the details.

We have totally sold out in the past and had to turn people away, so if
you want to get in do turn up on time.  If you don't get in, try again
next time, it really is worth it!

Hope to see you at the ceilidh,

Bob