[Ceilidhsoc] Friday! New Venue! New Committee! Same great dancing

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Mon Apr 16 14:14:28 BST 2007

Hi all,

First off this friday the ceilidh will be at Croft House as they are
finally closing (and then knocking down) the Blind Institute!  We hope
this will be temporary and that we can relocate to the Union next semester
(plans are afoot!)

Any way a fantastic ceilidh is happening 20:30 - 00:00 as usual for the
usual price of £2(members)/£3 non-members or after 21:00.

Bringing drinks with you is probably best as we don't have the friendly
relationship with either of the nearest pubs.

To find Croft House you head down the hill from the University round-about
past the engineering department, past Fagin's (the pub) and turn left up
Garden street (almost doubling back) Croft House is then easy to spot, and
our banner will be up.  There is also a map at www.ceilidhsoc.org/map.html

The big news about this ceilidh is it will be primarily run by the new
committee (hello shiny new committee!) so this is my last e-mail, I will
be handing over to Lucy so be nice.

See you at the ceilidh,

Bob