[Ceilidhsoc] IVFDF - date for your diaries!!

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Thu Dec 6 23:23:26 GMT 2007

Hey everyone,

sorry to pester you with emails, only I need to draw you attention to
something rather exciting thats happening next year 29th Feb - 2nd of
March:

IVFDF!
What?! I hear you cry! well firstly its not a fertility treatment but
rather the inter varsity folk dance festival, an annual weekend event which
moves around various unis hosting a whole manner of fun folky dance
oportunities (ceilidhs plus much much more, check out
http://www.ivfdf.ceilidhsoc.org/ for info) and this year its in sheffield
so we're all very excited!

buy your tickets now at ceilidhs for the discounted (student) price of
£14, but be quick, this price is til the end of this year only.

If you want to save even more money then we're looking for stewards;
steward tickets £8 until end of the year, £10 thereafter (plus you get a
free tshirt, usually £8 - you can pre order one if you want!)  Contact Jen
<pia06js at shef.ac.uk> for details.

Yup, think thats it, just wanted to let you all know so you can put it in
your diaries! IVFDF is lots of fun, a great opportunity to meet like minded
people from other universities along with learning lots of new dances!

See you soon

Lucy

--
Sheffield Ceilidhsoc