[Ceilidhsoc] christmas ceilidh

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Fri Dec 14 19:38:45 GMT 2007

Hey everyone,

Just letting you all know that our Christmas ceilidh is next Friday (the
21st) at croft house. Its going to be an absolutely fantastic night with
much Christmas cheer, so hope to see you all there! I will send further
details later, but for now book it in your diaries!

Also, another reminder about our annual ceilidhsoc Christmas meal next
Wednesday at the Uni arms. Email Cait on cait at ceilidhsoc.org for further
details.

and don't forget IVFDF!! (the inter varsity folk dance festival) being held
in Sheffield in 2008 29th feb - 2nd of march. IVDFD is one of the
highlights of the folk dance year, so definitely worth checking out.
Here’s the website for more info: http://www.ivfdf.ceilidhsoc.org/ you
can order online, or alternatively buy tickets from us at a ceilidh.

See you soon!

Lucy

--
Sheffield Ceilidhsoc