[Ceilidhsoc] Christmas ceilidh - this friday! The most festive thing this season....

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Mon Dec 17 22:55:39 GMT 2007

hey everyone,

here at ceilidhsoc we take christmas very seriously, which is why we have
organised a super duper christmas ceilidh extravaganza this friday
especially for you!

its happening at croft house (easy peasy to get to, for maps and directions
check out: http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/map.html) from 8.30 at the bargain
price of £3 (£2 for members before 9). Tis the season to be jolly and
there aint nout jollier than a ceilidhsoc ceilidh! So get yourselves down
there for an evening of festive fun. bring your own booze!

whilst we're on the christmas chat, done all your xmas shopping? if not
then i cant think of a better present than an official ceilidhsoc hoody
which will be on sale this friday. Slick and stylish they make the perfect
present for the persons who's got eveything.

don't forget the session this wednesday. there will NOT BE A WORKSHOP
before this week because we're all far to busy eating our ceilidhsoc
christmas dinner and drinking wine (you are more than welcome to join us
for this at the university arms - email cait at ceilidhsoc.org).

also, theres a CU ceilidh this tuesday 6-9 in loxleys if you can't hang on
til friday.

right then, think thats everything apart mentioning IVFDF again! the
hightlight of a student's ceilidh calender its a must do. for details check
out: http://www.ivfdf.ceilidhsoc.org/ tickets will be on sale this friday,
still availiable at the early prices!

see you friday!!!

Lucy