[Ceilidhsoc] Session news!

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Sun Feb 4 14:17:44 GMT 2007

Hi all,

That's right I have some exciting news, from this Wednesday onwards our
session is moving to the University Arms (opposite the chemistry
department, just up the hill from the new information commons.) From 2000
to 2100 one of our lovely music officers, or maybe a guest, will be
teaching tunes then from 2100 until they chuck us out we will be playing
any folky tunes we know.

We'll be in the main area of the pub somewhere so come and join us.  If
you don't play just come and drink and chat, we're really friendly!

Also don't forget - Charity ceilidh 19:30 - 00:00 at Ranmoor Hall on
Saturday, £3 to get in.

Hope to see you at the session,

Bob