[Ceilidhsoc] Ceilidh!

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Wed Feb 14 19:25:34 GMT 2007

Hi all,

Well our next ceilidh looms large on the horizon, this Friday to be exact!
 At  the Blind Institute from 20:30 - midnight there will be dancing and
music from a fantastic scratch band crafted by our music officer Cat.  As
usual £3 after 2100 and £2 for members before then.

In other news IVFDF is approaching and if you're going and haven't paid
James would appreciate it if you did.

Finally our AGM is approaching so once more ceilidhsoc looks to you
wonderful people who would like to have a hand in the organisation of
these fine events to fill our committee.  If you have a look at
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/committee.html you'll see the beaming faces of
this years committee, come and speak to us if you want to find out what we
do.

Bob