[Ceilidhsoc] End of Exams!

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Sun Jan 28 23:06:54 GMT 2007

Ok folks,

The end of the exam period finally draws nigh (honest) and so it must be
time to start dancing again!  Our end of exams ceilidh is this Friday at
the Blind Institute from 20:30 to midnight for the usual price.  Playing
for us are the incomparable Glorystrokes a metal/hardcore/trad english
folk dance band who really are one of a kind.  Calling is our own lovely
Jenny Reid to take you through it all.  Also for your pleasure the all
girl Cotswold Morris side Pecsaetan will be dancing in the interval.

It doesn't stop there, on Saturday 10th there is a charity ceilidh at
Ranmoor Hall of Residence, in aid of Arcobaleno Primary School in Kampala,
Uganda organised by Youth for a United World.  It runs from 19:30 to
midnight and there will be promotional drinks.  Entry just £3.

Hope to see you at the ceilidhs,

Bob