[Ceilidhsoc] end of term ceilidh!!

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Mon Jun 4 22:34:21 BST 2007

hello everyone,

We're well due a ceilidh so get on your dancing shoes (and scary clobber)
and get yourselves down croft house this Friday (Garden Street off Broad
Lane, find a map at www.ceilidhsoc.org/map.html.)

Its our last ceilidh of the term so we're going out with a bang. We’ve got
the Glorystrokes playing for you (possibly the worlds only traditional
English metalcore dance band, check them out at
http://www.glorystrokes.com/ ) with Martyn Harvey telling you what to do
on the dance floor. Its 'Folk in Hell' so dust off those halloween outfits
and dress as your worst nightmares.

Tickets on door: £2 for members before 9pm, £3 everyone else, and bring
your own drink!

see you all there,
Lucy