[Ceilidhsoc] Ceilidh celebrations TOMORROW!

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Thu Jun 7 12:57:29 BST 2007

Hello everyone!

If like me you've just finished your exams (woo!) and are looking for a
way to celebrate then look no further than our end of term ceilidh,
tomorrow night from 8:30. Its going to be an absolutely fantastic night
with Glorystrokes providing the tunes and Martyn Harvey telling you what
to do on the dance floor. Its 'folk in hell' so dress scary. £2 for
members before 9, otherwise £3. Bring your own drink! oh and its at Croft
House (of Garden street off Broad Lane. See www.ceilidhsoc.org/map.html
for a map).

And if that’s not enough celebrating then we've also got our annual summer
picnic this Sunday, from midday by the band stand in Western park (next to
firth court.) Bring food to share and instruments of you've got them for a
bit of a summer session.

looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow,

Lucy