[Ceilidhsoc] AGM - Free cake!

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Mon Mar 5 18:35:13 GMT 2007

Hi folks,

Yes that time of year has rolled around once again and our AGM is here!
The AGM is your chance to have your say in how the society is run and find
out what goes on behind the scenes.  There are three distinct sections;
Reports from the previous committee, comments and questions from any
members and elections for the new officers.

If you're interested in steering the society you can stand for a position
on the committee, but if you don't want to commit your time you should
just come along to have a say in your society.

Everyone is welcome at the University Arms (in the conservatory) from
18:00, and did I mention free cake for all?

see you there,

Bob