[Ceilidhsoc] Ceilidh, social, session....

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Mon Mar 19 13:25:15 GMT 2007

Hi all,

This friday is the last ceilidh before easter, and looks to be a great
one.  The band is shaping up to be really great and the calling should
also be fantastic.  As usual doors open at the Blind Institute at 20:30
and we'll be going till midnight.  £2 for members before 21:00, £3
afterwards.

In other news come along to our social at the University Arms on
wednesdays from 20:00 onwards.  Come and chat in the pub, if you play an
instrument you can join the session in the conservatory.

Hope to see you at the ceilidh!

Bob