[Ceilidhsoc] Help for friday

P B S Bailey P.Bailey at sheffield.ac.uk
Wed May 2 13:28:42 BST 2007

Hi Everyone,

Is there anybody who has a car available to help shift kit to and from the venue
for this friday's ceilidh?

The usual scheme of things is to collect stuff from the Union 6-30 to 7, and a
couple of committee members will turn out with the key to help load up then
meet you at the venue and unload. Similar procedure in reverse at the end. We
have on occasion had two small cars if that's easier, or different cars doing
beginning and end.

I'm sorry to bother you all, but it seems that I will be at a wedding and none
of our usual suspects are available - and if we can't get the PA kit down there
we're a bit stuffed really...

Many thanks in advance

Pete Bailey
(Equipment Officer)

PS: if you can't help this week, but would like to be on the list for future
requirements, I'd also love to hear from you.
-