[Ceilidhsoc] CEILIDH!! THIS FRIDAY

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Wed Nov 7 11:31:47 GMT 2007

Hello everyone!

Its about time we had a ceilidhsoc ceildh, don’t you think? Well good
thing we’re having one this Friday then! Croft house is the place (easy
peasy to get to! No ‘I couldn’t find it’ excuses! What you do is from
the university roundabout, go straight down broad lane, keep on going past
fagins, then just before you hit the roundabout take a sharp left up Garden
street and there you’ll find Croft house. Here’s a map to help you:
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/map.html Look out for our flag!)

As usual, doors are open from 8.30. Members before 9 get in for £2, for
everyone else its £3. Its going to be another fabulous night, with much
dancing and fun had by all so get yourselves down there.

see you Friday!

Lucy

p.s. bring your own drinks!

--