[Ceilidhsoc] Ceilidh this friday, session this wednesday. Be there!

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Mon Nov 19 21:29:42 GMT 2007

Hello everyone,

What with it getting colder n’all I think we should warm up this Friday
with a ceilidh! We’re in Loxley Food court this time (where we were for
our fresher’s ceilidh) which is in University House just next door, right
of the Union. We’ll have our flag up to help you out, but here’s a map
if case its needed: http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/map.html

Usual drill with times and prices : doors are open from 8.30, if you get
there before 9 and you’re a member then its £2, to everyone else its
£3...

As per should be a grand night, with fabulous tunes, dances and fun had by
all…. And whilst I’m here might as well remind you all about the
session (and social!) this Wednesday at the university arms (use above link
for map!) from 9. The workshop is back this week, from 8, same venue.

See you there,
Lucy

--
Sheffield Ceilidhsoc