[Ceilidhsoc] CHRISTMAS meal + session/social tonight + charity ceilidh

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Wed Nov 28 10:10:31 GMT 2007

Hello everyone!

Its coming up to that time of year again… time for ceilidhs soc’s
ANNUAL CHRISTMAS MEAL!! Possibly the most festive thing this season! This
year we shall be dining at the University arms (where we have our sessions)
on Wednesday the 19th of December for £7(ish) which includes a main course
and pudding - bargain!. The meal will be before our session (no workshop
that week) so we can make it a whole night of fun, wining, dining then
playing/listening to some tunes. Sounds like a good one, sooooooooooo all
you wanting to go let Cait know at cait at ceilidhsoc.org.

Usual reminder bout the session tonight - workshop from 8, session from 9.
A chance to either come along and play, or simply turn up drink and chat!
Map to the Uni arms can be found here: http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/map.html

Right, now one more thing, for all those who can’t get through a week
without a ceilidh, well the geography society is having a ceilidh next
Tuesday (the 4th) at Ranmoor. Tickets are £5 all for a good cause, raising
money for wateraid!

Right, think that’s everything!

See you soon,

Lucy