[Ceilidhsoc] AGM This monday!

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Fri Apr 18 14:08:52 BST 2008

Listen up everyone - got quite a bit to say!

Firstly, its our AGM this Monday (21st of April) at 7 o’clock in the
conservatory of the University Arms (walk down past the union towards the
round-a-bout, its the pub on the right, map here if you need it:
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/map.html ) This means we need new committee
members to fill the following positions:

President
Vice President
Secretary
Music Officer
Front of House Officer
Publicity Officer
Finance Officer

If you are at all interested in any of these positions (and anyone is
welcome to nominate themselves) then please come along to the meeting on
Monday and feel free to email me any questions you may have. Even if you
are not interested in a committee position then come along to the AGM
anyway to get involved in ceilidhsoc and let us know what you think.

As for other ceilidhsoc news, we have a ceilidh next Friday – the 25th, I
will send you details shortly.

And this Wednesday’s music workshop (university Arms 8-9) is being run by
Conrad Brimacombe and will involve some Irish and/or Canadian tunes,
followed by a session/social from 9.

So, lots going on in the ceilidhsoc world – hope to see you there!

Lucy

Sheffield Ceilidhsoc