[Ceilidhsoc] calling all poor students. STEWARD at IVFDF!!

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Sun Feb 17 19:22:46 GMT 2008

Hello everyone,

unless you've been living under a rock for the last few months you
probably know that IVFDF's happening. It's only a fortnight
away, it's going to be absolutly fabulous and that if you haven't
already bought a ticket you need to get one pronto!
(http://www.ivfdf.ceilidhsoc.org/orderonline)

Also we still need more stewards!  We need people
to check tickets at events, set up, take down, answer questions and
generally help out. Whats in it for you? For a few hours over the weekend
you get a cheap
weekend ticket for £10 (normal student price £16) and a free
t-shirt:  http://www.ivfdf.ceilidhsoc.org/tshirts in exclusive
stewards' purple.  There will also very probably be cake.  Stewards
will be provided with all the info they need -- absolutley no previous
stewarding experience needed:  just
enthusiasm and a bit of common sense.

Stewarding is a great option if you are skint, or if you want to be
more involved.  If you're interested, drop an email to
ivfdf2008 at ceilidhsoc.org, or just order a steward ticket online and
I'll get in touch.

Cheers,
Jen