[Ceilidhsoc] Ceilidh NEXT FRIDAY - 14th of March

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Sun Mar 9 18:01:13 GMT 2008

Hello everyone!

Hope you all enjoyed IVFDF. I had a fantastic time and normaal life seems a
bit dull now so I say its time for another fabulous ceilidhsoc ceilidh!

When?: next friday, the 14th of march, 8.30 til late

Where?: Croft House. Easy peasy to find! If you're walking from the
University go down Broad Lane (past the big church - st. georges lecture
theatre - on your right), keep on going then just before you hit the
round-a-bout take a very sharp left up garden street. croft house is on
your right. We'll have our sign out to give you a clue. A map can be found
at: http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/map.html

How much?: £2 to all our members before 9. £3 for eveyone else.

Bring your own booze.

See you all there!

Lucy

--