[Ceilidhsoc] Reminder - Session Tonight!

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Wed Nov 12 12:44:32 GMT 2008

Yep, it's Wednesday and so once again you have the opportunity to learn
some of the ceilidhsoc's favourite tunes with Conrad and Sarah.  Just pop
down to the University Arms at 8pm - whatever your instrument and ability,
everyone is welcome!  The general session as always is at 9pm, so do stick
around for that too.

Also, for those of you who just want to enjoy the atmosphere and meet some
people, new and old, there will be a bunch of us milling around (and
drinking!) so do come down and mingle.  We're not that bad - well, most of
us.

Also, our next ceilidh will be on the 22nd November, more details to follow
nearer the time.

See you all tonight!

Kat

--