[Ceilidhsoc] Ceilidhsoc Xmas Meal and Opportunity for More Dancing!!

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Sun Nov 30 17:56:08 GMT 2008

Hello people,

I know what you're thinking, it's Sunday, why is she hassling us and
filling our inboxes with endless reminders of things still a whole 3 days
away?...well good news!

I've been asked to inform you all of a new Men's Morris side in search of
members (no experience necessary!!).  Five Rivers Morris started a few
months ago with the aim of dancing energetic and entertaining Cotswold
morris, and are looking for both dancers and musicians. It doesn't matter
whether you've danced before or not; they cater for all abilities so you'll
fit right in. It's a great way to keep fit and will improve your ceilidh
dancing no end (and it's also quite a good excuse to drink beer!). They
meet every Thursday night from 7.30 – 9.30p.m. at George IV pub on
Infirmary Road in Hillsborough (postcode S6 3DL).

For more info go to http://groups.google.com/group/thursdaymorris.

XMAS MEAL!!

This year's Christmas meal has been booked for Thursday 11th December, at
7.30, at Rajput.  Rajput is a curry house on Commonside (S10 1GB...Opposite
The Springvale pub), and I'm told they are good for veggies.  Main courses
are roughly £8 (though don't quote me!), and you are welcome to bring
non-ceilidhsoc guests, but please can you email us (ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk)
and let us know by the end of the week (this coming Friday - 5th Dec), if
you are wanting to come = ].

It promises to be a good night, so get involved!!

That's all for now.

Kat

--
Sheffield Ceilidhsoc