[Ceilidhsoc] Intro Ceilidh Saturday night!

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Sat Sep 27 00:22:54 BST 2008

Hey guys!
Thanks to everyone who signed up at the activities fair, we hope to see you
tomorrow night (saturday 27th) at our first ceilidh of the year! In case
you've forgotten, its at University House level 4 (aka Loxley's), from 8.30
onwards. It costs £3 to get in, but if you've already bought membership
you will get the first one free! You can also buy membership on the door,
which will also pay for your entry fee on the night (membership only £3).
We hope to see you there for a lot of dancing and good fun all round!
Emily

--
Sheffield Ceilidhsoc