[Ceilidhsoc] Sessions and Ceilidh this week!!

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Tue Sep 30 19:31:48 BST 2008

Hello!
Welcome to the Ceilidh Soc mailing list!
First of all, we hope you enjoyed Saturday's ceilidh, it was fantastic to
see so many people and lots of new faces. If you couldn't quite get enough
there's another ceilidh for you this FRIDAY.

CEILIDH
Where? Loxley's (University House Level 4)
When? Friday 3rd October, 8.30 to 12ish.
How much? £2 before 9, £3 after 9. and if you still haven't used your 1
free ceilidh that comes with buying membership, we'll stamp your card and
you get in for free.
Can I bring booze? Afraid not, but there will be a bar as before, so you
can still buy drinks. I'd recommend you bring water though because it can
get very hot whilst dancing.

MUSIC SESSIONS:
If you would like to learn to play the tunes you hear at ceilidh, you can
come to the University Arms at 8 on Wednesdays (tomorrow!), where our Music
Officers Sarah and Conrad can lead you through some folk tunes. Everyone
will get a chance to generally jam aswell so if you have a folk instrument
bring it along and come play with us!

Also if you want to stay up to date with us on Facebook you can join the
group here:
http://www.new.facebook.com/inbox/readmessage.php?t=1009447274607&f=1&e=0#/group.php?gid=2222333796

Until next time folkies :)
Emily