[Ceilidhsoc] Ceilidh this Friday!

Robert Morgan the.real.dr.bob at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 21:53:28 BST 2009

Dont forget folks, we're back this week!

This friday (the 1st) from 20:30 till late in Loxleys at the Union.  As ever
a fantastic scratch band and John Brown plus special guests to get us
dancing.

£3/£2 members before 9pm, there should be some sort of bar.

See you there

P.s. If you want to really make the committee happy come along at 18:30 and
help set-up and we'll let you into the ceilidh for free!

--
Let no man hinder this mail, nor open it without our authority on pain of
pain. - Lord Vetinari