[Ceilidhsoc] End of Exams Ceilidh - this friday!!

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Wed Feb 11 13:15:34 GMT 2009

Hello everyone, hope you're not suffering too much with ceilidh-withdrawl!

Well the wait is over!  On the 13th we've managed to get Loxley's again
(hurrah!! - and a friday again (more hurrah!!)) which for those of you who
don't know, is the University food court, on the right of the Union as you
look at it. This means you can't take your own booze (boo!!), but that
there will be a bar (yay!!).  This is a particularly awesome ceilidh,
because we're lucky enough to have Cadellin playing, and John Brown
calling, and a dance spot at the interval from Pecsaetan!

Usual drill - Starts at 8.30, entry is £2 for members before 9, £3 for
non-members and after 9.

Don't miss out - ceilidhing is good for you!

Kat

--
Sheffield Ceilidhsoc