[Ceilidhsoc] IVFDF coach!!!

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Tue Feb 17 10:23:42 GMT 2009

Well, as IVFDF is only a fortnight away, we thought we'd finally let you in
on ceilidhsoc's best kept secret.

The IVFDF coach will be leaving at 1pm, so we will be meeting at the bottom
of DURHAM ROAD, that's at the back of the Student's Union, at NO LATER than
12.45, else you won't get to come  = P

Also, a reminder that you need to have booked your own tickets.  You are
probably best to do this online now, which means you'll need to remember to
print out your confirmation email and bring it.  (Though if anyone is
likely to forget this, it's me!)

If you want to give your money to Rich, ask him things, or just poke him
for the fun of it, he will be in Coffee Rev from 3 til 5 today
(Tuesday), and at the Wednesday night session (8 onwards at the University
arms), and then 1.15 til about 3 on Thursday.

To remind you all, the cost is £20 for non-students, £15 for students.

Kat

--
Sheffield Ceilidhsoc