[Ceilidhsoc] Charity Ceilidh tonight!

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Sat Mar 7 17:34:04 GMT 2009

Hello you lovely people,

Don't forget we are having a ceilidh in Loxley's tonight (University
food court, to the right of the union as you look at it), for Oxfam and
SMILe (a new student mental illness support charity).  As always we have a
top notch scratch band for you and the calling talent that is Bob Morgan.
Not to be missed!  There will also be a raffle, and you'll have the chance
to get your hands on some vintage ceilidhsoc t-shirts that we'll be selling
off to raise some extra money.

As always, it's an 8.30 start, with a bar provided (hopefully with enough
ale this time!!).  All proceeds will be split between Oxfam and SMILe
equally.