[Ceilidhsoc] AGM!!

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Mon Mar 23 16:12:26 GMT 2009

Hello all,

It's time for our AGM!  This year's agm will take place on wednesday 25th
(yes, short notice - THIS wednesday), at 6.15.

We will be discussing this year, and electing our new committee, so if
anyone is interested, then please do come along!  Also, if you want to come
and help vote for your new committee, that's great, we'd love to see you
there.  We know the word "meeting" puts people off, so to entice you all
there will be cake - hoorah!  Please do seriously consider putting yourself
up for a post.  Believe it or not, it is fun!  = P.  Each committee member
will be explaining their role, so even if you'd like to get involved but
have no idea what you'd like to do, please do come along.

Also, if anyone has anything they wish to raise, feel free to do so!

Thanks,

Kat

--
Sheffield Ceilidhsoc