[Ceilidhsoc] Ceilidh and Sound Workshop this Friday (27th)!!

Sheffield University Ceilidh Society ceilidh.soc at shef.ac.uk
Thu Mar 26 15:51:11 GMT 2009

Hey all,

I have two, yes two, exciting opportunities for you all!  Aren't you lucky
= ]

Firstly, a sound engineers workshop!  Want to know how the beautiful music
is made loud? Want to contribute to the ceilidhs more? Want free entry to
ceilidhs?  At 6pm this Friday (27th) in the Foundry, we will be teaching
you how the PA is put together and how all those little knobs and buttons
make it work. We need more sound engineers, it's fun, and you get to play
with exciting technology = ].

We are holding a workshop at 6 in the Foundry this Friday (27th), come
along!

After this, at 8.30, there will be a ceilidh!  (Yay!).  As usual an
exemplary scratch band and one of our fantastic regular callers will be
providing the tunes and dances. There will be a bar and the new t-shirts
will be on sale. Entry is £3 Non-members, £2 members before 9pm.  Don't
miss out!

Bye for now!

Kat

--