[Ceilidhsoc] Ceilidh this friday (15th)!!

Kat Hurdley katherine.hurdley at googlemail.com
Wed May 13 08:37:52 BST 2009

Hi all,

Hope your exam prep is going well!

We've got a treat for you.  This Friday there will be a ceilidh at Loxley's
food court (just to the right of the union as you look at it), to give you a
break from all that nasty evil revision you've all been doing.  We know
you've been working hard (not procrastinating on facebook at all!) and what
better way to unwind than a night of dancing with another fantastic
ceilidhsoc scratch band?  As always, it kicks off at 8.30, entry is £2 for
members before 9, £3 for non-members, and as it's in Loxley's, we have a bar
(hurrah!) so please don't bring your own drinks!

See you all there!

Kat