[Ceilidhsoc] Lost shoes

Kat Hurdley katherine.hurdley at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 2 11:34:27 GMT 2009

Hi all,

Firstly, I hope you all had an amazing time on friday, it was great to see
so many of you there!  Just as a quick reminder, our next ceilidh is
November the 13th, at good old Loxley's, and I'll be sending out more
details nearer the time...but I'm sure you know the drill by now!

Now to the point of the email...we had a pair of shoes lost at the ceilidh
on Friday...described as "clunky black leather with thick soles".  If anyone
has seen them, can you reply to me asap please.

Much love,

Your secretary
xx