[Ceilidhsoc] Reminder - Ceilidh this Friday - 13th, lucky for you!

Kat Hurdley katherine.hurdley at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 11 23:12:36 GMT 2009

Yes indeedy, no amount of bad luck can keep us from ceilidhing!

This Friday (13th), we will be darkening the doorstep of Loxley's food court
once more (next to the union for those of you who don't know) for a night of
fun and frolics.  Kick off is, as always, at 8.30, and tickets are £2 before
9 for members and £3 for non members.  We have another excellent scratch
band and caller for you, and there will be a bar, so please don't bring your
own drinks (We get our wrists smacked for that!).

See you all soon,

Kat