[Ceilidhsoc] Ceilidh this friday (27th)!!

Kat Hurdley katherine.hurdley at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 24 22:30:27 GMT 2009

Hello all,

Getting too bogged down in pre-christmas work?  Looking for a fun night out
to blow off some steam?  We've got just the trick for taking your mind off
things...a Ceilidh!

Once again we colonise Loxley's Food Court, near the union, for mirth and
merriment starting at 8.30 and finishing at midnight.  Entry is £2 for
members before 9, and £3 everyone else.  There will be a bar so please don't
bring your own drinks!

Also, this Sunday evening, we will be participating in the Society's
Showcase at the Union, and we'd love people to come along just for a dance
or two to show the other societies how it's done!  More details will be
given at the ceilidh on Friday.

That's all for now!

Kat