[Ceilidhsoc] Ceilidh this friday (16th)!!

Kat Hurdley katherine.hurdley at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 13 19:29:30 BST 2009

Hi Guys!

Hope those of you who are back being students are enjoying yourselves...your
week is about to get better = )

This friday night we are having another of our famous (or infamous...)
Ceilidhsoc Ceilidhs, at Loxley's Food Court - here for people who don't know
where it is - http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/map.html?location=loxleys - from
8.30 til Midnight.  Cost is £2 for members before 9, and £3 for
non-members.  It promises to be a fantastic night, and of course there will
be as always, an awesome Ceilidhsoc scratch band and caller!

Also, as a less fun note...please DON'T bring your own drinks.  We had a
complaint from the management about this as they do run a bar for us, and
anyone who does bring their own stuff will have it confiscated (boo!) and
may even be removed from the premises.

Hope to see you all friday!

Kat (Secretary)