[Ceilidhsoc] Reminder - Halloween Ceilidh-based fun tomorrow night!!

Kat Hurdley katherine.hurdley at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 29 14:19:11 GMT 2009

Hello all you ceilidh-ers!

As I'm sure you're aware, (and are as excited about it as we are!!), we are
having our Halloween Ceilidh tomorrow night!

It's at the Edge (here are directions for all those who don't know
http://www.ceilidhsoc.org/map.html?location=edge), starring a totally
original and never seen before band *cough* the GORY BLOKES!!  And returning
from his escapades in deepest darkest Leicestershire for one night only, Mr
Bob Morgan will be here to make sure you know what's going on.  Kick off is
8.30pm, finishing at 1am.  Tickets are £2 before 9 for members and £3 for
non members.

Because it's Halloween (like we need an excuse!), we will be dressing up,
and having a costume competition that will judged by the band (if you want
to bribe them, they like beer!).  The winners will get a bag of ceilidhsoc
goodies and a free entry to a ceilidh, runners up get free entry to a
ceilidh, so get thinking of exciting costumes!

See you all tomorrow!

Kat