[Ceilidhsoc] INTRO WEEK CEILIDH!

Kimberley Clipson bundle_of_strangeness at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 16 12:09:24 BST 2009

Hello All!

Hope you've had a lovely summer.. Those of you returning to Sheffield for another year of gruelling studentyness will be pleased to hear that CeilidhSoc will be here to help you through it all with some well-placed folkyness.

To kick off the year we have our epic Intro Ceilidh with The Outlandish Knights and Gordon Potts calling at the Edge in the Endcliffe Student Village (Google Maps search: Sheffield, Endcliffe Avenue) on the 25th of September from 8.30pm - 1.00am.

Hope to see you all there!

CeilidhSoc