[Ceilidhsoc] Ceilidh This Friday!

Kimberley Clipson bundle_of_strangeness at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 29 11:40:41 BST 2009

Hello All!

We hope you all enjoyed our first Ceilidh at the Edge last Friday. Our second Ceilidh is this Friday at Loxley's Food Court in University House. We are due to start at 8.30pm - very sorry to people who turned up last week at 8pm! For future reference ALL of our events start at 8.30pm!

Everybody that came last week will have been given a green membership card. This will get you discounted entry of £2 if you arrive before 9pm. For everybody else and if you arrive after 9pm entry is £3.

If anyone could spare half an hour before or after the ceilidh, the committee would really appreciate help setting up and taking down. If you're interested in helping, email and let us know! Your efforts will be rewarded!

Finally, remember that we have music workshops and sessions every Wednesday night from 7-9pm in the University Arms so if you play any instruments, please bring them along and join in!

Hope to see everybody Friday night!

CeilidhSoc