[Ceilidhsoc] (no subject)

Kimberley Clipson bundle_of_strangeness at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 23 19:59:17 BST 2010

Hi all,

We're sorry to have to inform you that our room booking at the Edge has not been confirmed and we now have had to move tonights Ceilidh.

We have been successful to get a late booking at the University Arms pub just off Brook Hill roundabout (where we hold our Wednesday sessions).

Our most sincere apologies to any who miss this email and have traveled a long way.

CeilidhSoc